-I´m going to get a new job because I wanna win more money. -I´m going to take a curse of solidworks because I need the certification. -I´m going to buy a 3d printer because I have some model proyects.
I'm going to practice to run, because I want to compete in a marathon. I´m going to save money, because I want to travel to Zipolite next year. I´m going to sell my car to buy a truck.
Next year I'm going to take driving classes to drive my car Next year I'm going to save money to buy new shoes for me and my family Next year I'm going to take a germany course to get my degree
-In the beginning of the next year I'm going to move the house to be with my boyfriend. -I'm going to learn play guitar to get a job of musician. -I'm going to finished of courses English to study a master's degree.
Next year I'm going to start working to have money for get out with my friends. Next year I'm going to take driving classes only to know drive for a emergency. Next year I'm going to save money to travel around the country alone
The next year i'm going to travel to New York with my boyfriend to go shopping at 5th avenue The next year i'm going to search for a job to help my parents with payments The next year i'm going to study thai to know a different lenguaje
Next year I'm going to save money to go on a trip with my friends. Next year I'm going to adopt dog to take care of and train it. Next year I'm going to practice more English to be advanced.
Next year I'm going to save some money to go Cancún Also I'm going to study very hard to finish my career. I'm going to practice More English to speak very well
-I'm going to travel with my grand mother to visit my family in USA -I'm going to take a marketing course to learn more about it -I'm gonna get a job to have experience
In the year 2023: I'm going to work in the hospital because I have to do my social service . I'm going to travel whit my friends to Puerto Vallarta because we will finish university . I'm going to resume Hawaiian dance.
-I´m going to get a new job because I wanna win more money.
ResponderEliminar-I´m going to take a curse of solidworks because I need the certification.
-I´m going to buy a 3d printer because I have some model proyects.
I'm going to practice to run, because I want to compete in a marathon.
ResponderEliminarI´m going to save money, because I want to travel to Zipolite next year.
I´m going to sell my car to buy a truck.
Next year I'm going to take driving classes to drive my car
ResponderEliminarNext year I'm going to save money to buy new shoes for me and my family
Next year I'm going to take a germany course to get my degree
-In the beginning of the next year I'm going to move the house to be with my boyfriend.
ResponderEliminar-I'm going to learn play guitar to get a job of musician.
-I'm going to finished of courses English to study a master's degree.
Next year I'm going to start working to have money for get out with my friends.
ResponderEliminarNext year I'm going to take driving classes only to know drive for a emergency.
Next year I'm going to save money to travel around the country alone
The next year i'm going to travel to New York with my boyfriend to go shopping at 5th avenue
ResponderEliminarThe next year i'm going to search for a job to help my parents with payments
The next year i'm going to study thai to know a different lenguaje
Next year I'm going to save money to go on a trip with my friends.
ResponderEliminarNext year I'm going to adopt dog to take care of and train it.
Next year I'm going to practice more English to be advanced.
Next year I'm going to save some money to go Cancún
ResponderEliminarAlso I'm going to study very hard to finish my career.
I'm going to practice More English to speak very well
-I'm going to travel with my grand mother to visit my family in USA
ResponderEliminar-I'm going to take a marketing course to learn more about it
-I'm gonna get a job to have experience
Next year I´m going to pass at the next school semester.
ResponderEliminarI´m going to buy a new video game remake.
I´m going to celebrate my mother´s birthday.
In the year 2023:
ResponderEliminarI'm going to work in the hospital because I have to do my social service .
I'm going to travel whit my friends to Puerto Vallarta because we will finish university .
I'm going to resume Hawaiian dance.