What are your plans for the next days off? What are your best friend's plans for the next week? Write 2 ideas to answer each question: use "going to" and Present Continuous in your answers.

Comentarios

  1. The next days off I'm going to watch horror movies with my family and on Saturday I'm going a party with my friends.
    The next week, on Thursday I'm eating with my friends, maybe we're going to "sushi roll"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Next weekend, I´m meeting my partner in the saturday´s morning, We´re going to a day of the dead parade.
    On Sunday , I´m going to a cinema with my friends. We´re wanna watch a Black Adam´s movie.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. -On Saturday I'm playing soccer at 6:00pm.
    -On Sunday I'm going to watch the american play

    -The next week I'm eating with my friends on Wednesday at 8.00pm.
    The next week I'm going to party with my friends.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. On Wednesday I'm going to visit pantheon in Zumpango
    And I'm staying in home with my family

    I'm Going to have a breakfast with his family
    I'm taking my dog for a walk with my boyfriend

    ResponderEliminar
  5. On saturday I´m going to "Aquelarre Fest" at Teotihuacan.
    On Sunday I´m going to take my class guitar.

    My best friend Maricarmen is going to the Mexico City, she is from Acapulco.
    Mau is going to play videogames the next weekend.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The next Wednesday I'm going to visit my family.
    And I'm going to a mountain my dog's with.
    Erick and I are watching a play soccer at 6:00 on Sunday
    And we are having a breakfast at 8:00 on Saturday

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario